Contact us

Leave us a messenge and we will get back to you in the shortest possible time.

UTI International manages the offshore interests of UTI Asset Management Company as well as the global marketing of the firm’s Investment Strategies. This business comprises two incorporated entities, one each in Guernsey and Singapore. UTI International Singapore Private Ltd is the flagship company representing the offshore interests of UTI AMC. It helps global investors invest in India. Current investors include Private banks, Family Offices, Insurance companies, pension funds and other financial institutions.

UTI Asset Management Company (UTI AMC) is one of India’s largest Money Manager and the leading manager of Indian Equities, Fixed Income and Private Equity currently. With a robust investment process that has withstood the test of time, the group currently has an AUM of USD 49.77 billion* and manages money for more than 11 million clients.

UTI started with humble beginnings. Created in 1964 by an Act of the Indian Parliament, UTI (or Unit Trust of India as it was known earlier) has a rich history of helping many generations of Indians plan their financial futures. By spawning Banks, Stock Exchanges and Depositories, it has also been instrumental in the development of the country’s Capital Market infrastructure.

 

Our Heritage

Unit Trust of India (UTI) was launched in 1964 by the Government of India. As the country grew, UTI flourished in its pioneering role in the development of Capital Markets and Unit Trusts. With time the sector liberalized and private sector participants recognized the opportunity in the Mutual fund business. Eventually in 2003, following a restructuring, UTI Asset Management Company (UTI AMC) was carved out of the erstwhile Unit Trust of India (UTI), and commenced operations as a SEBI registered Mutual Fund. The ownership of the firm was split equally between the four largest State-owned financial institutions: Life Insurance Corporation, State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank.

In January 2010, the global money management group, T Rowe Price International Ltd, acquired a 26% stake in UTI and the remaining 74% continues to be equally held between the existing four shareholders.

Our scale, reach and heritage have made UTI a leading financial brand in India. It is a matter of great pride and responsibility for our firm since customers are central to everything we do. We continually invest in our people and technology in order to maintain an edge in our investment expertise and deliver superior returns. Our unparalleled local knowledge of Indian business and institutionalized investment process makes us the ideal partner for your investment into India.

  • Subscribe

    Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest market information